Tom MacDonald responds haters who roasting him over buying Eminem’s beat for $100,000 Posted on May 10, 2021 By Remy Gelenidze Last month, it was reported that Eminem’s NTF beat “Stan’s Revenge” was bought by Tom MacDonald for $100,000 and now the rapper is responding to the controversy via 1 minute and 20 seconds video: Advertisement “Today I told the internet that I might be in possession of an original beat produced by Eminem and it seems like a lot of you guys are really mad and really confused, so let me help you. If I got a beat from probably the greatest rapper of all time, you should be happy, not mad.” Advertisement “If I got a beat from the man who literally inspired me to become a rapper, you should be happy, not mad. If as an Independent artist I invested $100,000 into myself to further my independent career, you should be happy, not mad. If I got a beat from Eminem and made history as the first ever independent artist to do that, you should be happy, not mad.”“And If I did not do any of that then you have nothing to worry about, shut the f**k up. So in closing this is all hypothetical, I am not confirming or denying anything, but I got a big surprise coming and more clues.” said the Canadian rapper. Advertisement You can watch it below: Advertisement RECENT RELATED ARTICLESBaby Keem Credits Eminem as a Major Inspiration for ‘Ca$ino’ AlbumMay 20, 2026Eminem Congratulates Adam Blackstone on Philly Walk of Fame InductionMay 17, 2026Kid Cudi Calls Eminem GOAT, Invites Him to His PodcastMay 16, 2026Eminem and 50 Cent Attend Pistons vs. Cavaliers Game 5 in DetroitMay 14, 2026John Waters Names Eminem as the Last Person He Still Wants to MeetMay 13, 2026Mimi Barks Cites Eminem as the Foundation of Her SoundMay 4, 2026 2021BeatEminemTom MacDonald