Last month, Eminem announced a sequel to his 2005 greatest hits album Curtain Call: The Hits, titled Curtain Call 2.
The album includes music from 2009’s Relapse to Music To Be Murdered By, including side projects, guest appearances and movie soundtrack songs and selections from his solo albums.
Yesterday, the Detroit legend unveiled a new merch capsule in support of the album via Twitter and simultaneously announced the project was now up for pre-orders. The collection includes arcade-themed t-shirts, CD box sets, cassette tapes and autographed orange vinyl.
“Does this look like an arcade? Tryna play games? See this saw blade? #CurtainCall2 merch, vinyl and bundles now avail for pre-order! Hit the site.” Eminem tweeted.
One of the stores accidentally revealed the tracklist of the album and it looks like CC2 is double album with recent releases “From The D 2 The LBC” and “The King And I” included. You can check the tracklist below:
1. Godzilla (ft. Juice WRLD)
2. Lucky You (ft. Joyner Lucas)
3. Lighters by Bad Meets Evil (ft. Bruno Mars)
5. Cinderella Man
6. Walk On Water (ft. Beyonce)
7. Rap God
8. Love The Way You Lie (ft. Rihanna)
9. Won’t Back Down (ft. P!nk)
12. Not Afraid
13. From The D 2 The LBC (ft. Snoop Dogg)
14. Nowhere Fast (ft. Kehlani)
17. Fast Lane by Bad Meets Evil
18. You’re Never Over
1. 3 A.M.
2. Space Bound
4. The Monster (ft. Rihanna)
6. Crack A Bottle (ft. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent)
7. Is This Love (ft. 50 Cent) (Produced by Dr. Dre)
8. River (ft. Ed Sheeran)
10. Best Friend by Yelawolf (ft. Eminem)
12. Kings Never Die (ft. Gwen Stefani)
13. No Love (ft. Lil Wayne)
15. The King And I (ft. CeeLo Green)
“Does this look like an arcade? Tryna play games? See this saw blade?” 👾 #CurtainCall2 merch, vinyl and bundles now avail for pre-order! Hit the site- https://t.co/MXb8Y5r2bY pic.twitter.com/c7zDN1QboF
— Marshall Mathers (@Eminem) July 19, 2022