Eminem, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar and 50 Cent have just performed their greatest hits at the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime show.
Some of the key facts and moments from the show are:
• NFL warned Eminem not to take a knee but he still did it
• Dr. Dre spent almost $7 million for Super Bowl show
• Organizers flagged something Snoop Dogg was set to wear as it was gang-related
• Dre bought an extra SoFi Stadium box for friends to watch
• Dre was forced to censor/change lyrics of Still DRE
• 50 Cent made a surprise appearance
• Mary J. Blige absolutely killed the show!
And, Justin Bieber could not help himself to Stan out during Eminem’s performance of “Lose Yourself.” LeBron James was mad when 50 Cent appeared and Kanye West, Beyonce and Jay-Z were vibing to “Still Dre”
You can watch the video below: