King Von’s “I Am What I Am” reigns on US Billboard’s Top TV Songs chart after featuring in an episode of 50 Cent’s Power Book II: Ghost.
Billboard says: Rankings for the Top TV Songs chart are based on song and show data provided by Tunefind and ranked using a formula blending that data with sales and streaming information tracked by Nielsen Music during the corresponding period of December 2020.
King Von’s “I Am What I Am,” featuring Fivio Foreign, was included in the December 20 episode of Starz’s Power Book II, titled “Family First.” In December, the song received 13 million U.S. on-demand streams and 1,000 digital downloads.
50 Cent could not hide his satisfaction as the rapper hit the Twitter to celebrate the success of the single: “I can still move the needle Flexed biceps you know the vibes.”
— 50cent (@50cent) January 15, 2021
“I Am What I Am” beats Halsey’s “Nightmare,” which enters at No. 2 on the charts after its appearance in Tiny Pretty Things. The song earned 4.5 million U.S. on-demand streams in December 2020, plus 1,000 downloads.
Check out Top 5 below:
1. “I Am What I Am (feat. Fivio Foreign),” King Von, Power Book II: Ghost (Starz)
2. “Nightmare,” Halsey, Tiny Pretty Things (Netflix)
3. “Carry You (feat. Fleurie),” Ruelle, Virgin River (Netflix)
4. “As You Fly,” Regina Price, Virgin River (Netflix)
5. “The End,” JPOLND, Bridgerton (Netflix)